Consulting enterprises and export professionals on how to:
- Framing and interpreting the complexities of cultural differences in a global environment.
- Negotiating effectively across cultures in order to avoid the pitfalls and
misunderstandings that can jeopardize a potential deal.
- Establishing trust with foreign business partners / multicultural client base.
- Interact effectively with people from cultures specifically in the context of international business.
- Adopting to managing style of other cultures.
- Making business presentations across cultures.
- Designing culturally and linguistically appropriate marketing / advertising materials.
-Equipping companies deputies with cultural intelligence basic knowledge and principles ahead of B2B meetings with foreign counterparts.